Yesterday saw a very early start to get to Hitchin for 9.00am for some role-play. Thank god we had a nice team of actors. Lovely kate Harper, Sian Richardson, Brian Jordan and Simon Westwood because god it was a boring day. Ill dressed trainers. Why do the actors always have to wear business suits while the trainers can look like shit - a feat which they managed with style yesterday!
Dull scenarios rushed through so no one can really have got anything out of it - and certainyl we all came away on a damp day with no real sense of job satisfaction. And not much richer either.

I keep finding little moments to think about Christmas and dash into shops to get odds and ends. Don;t know why I'm panicking as my work calendar is alarmingly empty for December so I won't be short of shopping time.

As Rich was out last night living the high life and dining at the Ivy, I curled up with "Am I a celebrity Get me out of here!" My friend Lucy was the first one evicted on Monday night thought it was all a fix as she wouldn't have gone if it had been a full vote for everyone. No doubt she's thrilled to see her daughter and husband and gets her fee without having to endure another two weeks in the jungle.

Today sees me off to join the delightful Miss Francesca Ryan at St Hellholes hospital in Sutton for some nice cancer role-play. Life goes on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Years Reign

A Single Monty

Living for today