Spent this morning being a tap - for the children's charity Scene and Heard. It's their autumn show next week and i'm taking part for the first time in two years. I've been doing it off and on for ten years and over that time have directed loads of their plays, but also played parts as varied as a hit man bullfrog, a yorkshire rabbit, a bumper car, the globe and a frying pan. this time I am playing a golden tap - the Queens golden bath tap with two diamonds to be precise. I'm acting opposite my mate Ben Porter who is a joy to work with. He's playing a hairy donkey. We haven't yet got to the stage where we cant look at each other for laughing but I feel its not far away.

A quiet weekend with all the bad weather and I still feel very tired a lot of the time. I suppose its all from the Palsy which does seem to be going but it's still infuriating. I can;t say my B's and P's properly yet but other than that am making headway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Years Reign

A Single Monty

Living for today