As an actor one doesn't really have to do meetings. The meetings I attend for corporate work for conferences and for shows etc are usually very practical. Things to organise, decisions to make.

For the last eighteen months I have been on the board of the Actors centre and as such attend board meetings. Very nice people, but I suddenly am not sure what a board does. We certainly don't seem to take any decisions other than say yes as to what we are told and ask a few questions and then say yes. All of which never seems to take less than a few hours. Puzzles me really.
I'm honoured to be part of it all, but I'm not really sure what I do. When Rich now tells me has four meetings tomorrow, I am much more sympathetic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Years Reign

A Single Monty

Living for today